Give yourself a hug and shake your shoulders, because this sweet life is about to get that much better! This recipe is raw, gf, vegan, and DELICIOUS!
2 cups of walnuts
¼ cup coconut butter
¼ cup maple syrup
¾ cup raw cacao powder
½ T vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
¼-½ cup dried cranberries (optional for more texture)
dash of sea salt
LOTS of LOVE
possibly a song!
- Place 1 ½ cups of walnuts in food processor and process until smooth and sticky
- Add coconut butter and maple syrup to pulverized walnuts and process
- Add cacao, vanilla, and sea salt to contents and process
- Add cranberries and walnuts and pulse in food processor
- Remove fudge from food processor and press into a 6x8 pan
- Refrigerate until they set (about 15 minutes)
- Upon setting, cut into small squares and enjoy!