So, the thing is~ that no matter what … miracles always have our back. Even if the miracle isn't coming happening as our minds planned or think that is 'should'. The more that I have been relaxing into this, the more available I am receiving all miracles. It feels supportive to remind myself that even when I doubt tha miracles, they don't doubt me. They are always present and encouraging me to open my eyes and heart to see the many ways that they shine.
Speaking of miracles, here is an awesome recipe sure to assist us in remembering that wherever we are, we are exactly where we need to be. You can make these so they are crunchy or soft (like a wrap!) This recipe is raw, gluten-free & dairy-free!
Equipement needed: food processor/high speed blender & Dehydrator
Note: This recipe is for 2.5 trays in a dehydrator. Most dehydrators have 9 trays, so please keep that in mind if you want to do a full batch in the dehydrator.
4 large carrots
6 apples (core removed)
1 cup ground flax seed
1-2 inches of fresh turmeric root (BE CAREFUL THIS ROOT STAINS!)
2.5 filtered water
1/2 tsp freshly ground cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut shred
*Optional: 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- Combine ground flax with water in blender and blend.
- Add carrots, apples, turmeric, cinnamon and blend until contents are smooth
- Pour and spread about 1/2 inch think onto dehydrator Teflex sheet
- Decorate with coconut shred
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 8 hours
If you decide to go crispy (like sweet small crackers):
- Cut into small crackers and continue to dehydrate for another 10 hours or so..
- Flip over and remove Teflex sheet, so they are now on mesh screen, and continue to dehydrate for another few hours.
If you decide you want a sweet wrap:
- Cut each tray into four wraps and dehydrate for 8-10 hours
As they dehydrate check in on them…. It is important to note that if the wraps don't get flipped and are on Teflex sheet for too long they begin to ferment. This is nothing to be scared of, however, it does change the taste.