I had the extreme honor of making these ball to share with the people who would be part of my Sunday activities. I knew how many amazing folks I would be connecting with and therefore eating them, so I sang some extra love into them. I chanted "I am entitled to miracles, You are entitled to miracles, WE are entitled to miracles" in them~ (a chant from A Course In Miracles) and allowed myself to have FUN with this recipe!!
I love making food so that I can share it. That is the magic to me. Another part of the magic is that this food is delicious and it totally trips people out to learn that there are only minimal ingredients in the recipe~ all which are pronounceable. And they can do it themselves. !! I love sharing my food! It is such a gift to me to share these creations that I have so much fun making.
First, I headed to the Course In Miracles taught by my close friend Early Raj Purdy. After an uplifting and activated class I got to share these treats with my mighty companions!! Then I went to a little festival in Denver where my roommates were showcasing their incredible mobile garden functional art piece. They of course loved up on these coconut balls!! From there I went to a friends house and made dinner where we of course fed each other these delicious desserts.
Tools needed: food process YIELDS: about 30-40 balls depending on how big your roll them
3 cups of raw coconut shred
1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup raw honey
3/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp course sea salt
1) place coconut shred in food processor and process for about 1 minute
2) Add coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and sea salt and process until contents are well mixed
3) Remove 1/2 of contents from food processor and set aside (These are your coconut vanilla balls, maybe sprinkle with a little cinnamon and mix together w hands)
4) With the remaining half add the cacao powder and process until contents well mixed.
5) Remove from food processor and roll into little balls!!! Roll vanilla into little balls too!
While rolling into balls either repeat a mantra that personally resonates w you~ or use the one that I sang/said from ACIM: I am entitled to miracles~ YOU are entitled to miracles ~ WE are entitled to miracles!!!
There ya go!! Enjoy~ share with your friends!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!